Can I set up a company if I am not a resident of Switzerland?

You can set up a company if you are non-resident, the two primary forms are an SA or an Sàrl. However the company will have to have a Swiss resident Board Director or Manager and will need a registered office in Switzerland.

Do you run payroll services for smaller companies?

The smallest payroll service we run is for a company with just one employee.

Do all companies in Switzerland need to be audited?

Previous to 2008, all SAs required an audit. Now all companies above a minimal size require an audit. There are two sorts of audit – a limited audit and a full audit depending on the size of the company.

Does everyone speak english if I phone up?

All of our team speak English. Most speak several other languages as well.

Do I need a permit to come and work in Switzerland?

Yes you will need a permit to come and work in Switzerland which is issued by the local cantonal population office.

If I am employed as a frontalier worker in Geneva, do I need to complete a Swiss tax declaration?

You do not need to complete a tax declaration in Switzerland but you always have the option of doing so.

Need Support?

Sometimes it’s not just asking the question. Sometimes you need someone who can help you ask the question and then can answer the right question for you.